Poster Session 12th Annual Meeting of the Lupus Academy 2023
The 12th Annual Meeting of the Lupus Academy is a world leading Lupus educational meeting, which will be held in Barcelona as well as online, including your poster presentation, from 8-10th September 2023.
This 3-day meeting will provide best-in-class educational content to physicians and research scientists with an interest in improving patient outcomes in lupus. Programme and other meeting details can be found here.Abstract and Presenter Eligibility
- Applicants must be specialists in training or allied healthcare professionals with research or medicine focused on lupus.
- Poster abstracts must be relevant to the field of lupus research and medicine and must note have been previously presented or published in its current form. We are only accepting original research topics, relevant to lupus, and encourage submissions describing the challenges faced in clinical practice by the multidisciplinary team.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed members of the Lupus Academy Steering Committee and, if approved, authors will be invited to develop full posters for presentation at the 12th Annual Meeting of the Lupus Academy.
- Primary (or presenting) authors must be indicated on the original abstract submission and registered as a delegate for the 12th Annual Meeting of the Lupus Academy.
- Abstract submissions can be made from hospital, academic or commercial research backgrounds, and must not be promotional in nature.
Abstract Submission Guideline
Abstracts (maximum 250 words) must be submitted by Friday 12th May 2023
. The application form which can be downloaded here
Applicants will be notified of the outcome by Friday 16th Juny 2023.
Please send your completed form and abstract or address any questions to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your submission.